The term “Engine Restore UK Limited” or 'our' or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 18 The Bartlett, Undercliff Road East, Felixstowe, IP11 7SN. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. If in doubt, call us to discuss.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website or content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Engine Restore UK Limited’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
RESTORE ENGINE RESTORER & LUBRICANT
Please read carefully the instructions we send you with RESTORE oil before commencing treatment. In particular, never use RESTORE with HEUI fuelled engines, in engines using petroil mixes or where the engine oil runs through a clutch assembly (wet clutch). RESTORE does not work effectively with friction-reducing oil additives (PTFE, Prolong, Activ8, Motorup etc.) or ester based oils (e.g. Magnatec, Silkolene ‘R’, AMSOIL) so avoid using RESTORE with any of these.
RESTORE is not a quick-fix for mechanical problems such as bad timing, burnt or broken valves or rings, holed pistons, perished seals, cracked cylinder walls, glazed bores or cracked or warped heads etc. nor is it a substitute for regular maintenance i.e. oil and filter changes at the recommended intervals. RESTORE will not work in a sump full of black sludge blocking the oil pump pickup. RESTORE is a technological innovation that fights the aging effects of friction and wear. Please obtain a fault diagnosis from a motor technician if you have a problem that you are looking for RESTORE to fix before you commence a remetallizing treatment so that your expectations for RESTORE are not unrealistic.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
All Ametech RESTORE products purchased directly from Ametech or from A1 Motor Stores are backed by our 90 day money back guarantee. This guarantee, and the guarantee period, begins on the date of retail purchase as detailed on your sales receipt.
To activate this guarantee you must register the product purchase at www.ametech.co.uk within 14 days of purchase. Should you not wish to register, you will be covered in accordance with your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act.
If you get the product home and then decide it is not for you, you can return unopened unused cans to the retailer for a full refund within 14 days of purchase or receipt. All products returned should be in a clean, unopened and undamaged state suitable for resale. Damaged and unsaleable returns will be rejected.
What the guarantee covers
We have such confidence RESTORE products and their abilities to improve, enhance and protect the performance of your vehicle or machinery, that we will give you your money back if you are not happy with the results after 1000 miles (or 20 hours) of use. This guarantee applies to the first unit (single bottle or can) of any product purchased, providing it has been used in accordance with the instructions provided.
If you are dissatisfied with any product please call the Ametech Technical Helpline on 0844 477 9467 in the first instance for advice. A series of questions will be asked to validate your claim, so please be prepared to give as much detail as possible about the vehicle and your reason for purchasing the product in question. Please make sure that you retain your original receipt indicating the place and date of purchase, the product description and the price paid, as you will be required to present this to validate your claim.
If you have purchased more than one unit (single can or bottle), we will refund your money on the first unit and you can return any unused product unopened, again within 90 days, for a refund. Customers may be given the option of more product free of charge in place of a refund if their prime concern is to fix their engine.
This Guarantee applies to one unit purchase per product only and one refund request per lifetime, individual, family or address. Refund claims for multiple product purchases do not apply and will not be honoured. Requests for refunds under the money-back guarantee will not be entertained more than 90 days after the date of purchase.
Only purchases made in the UK for consumption within the UK are covered under the Money Back Guarantee.
Engine Restore UK Limited is registered for VAT. Product prices are shown including VAT. Our VAT registration no. is 922 3334 52.